Has this happened to you? You’re walking your grocery cart to the designated drop-off space, and you see someone hopping in their car and just leaving their cart in the middle of the parking lot. You roll your eyes, right?
There’s a thread online where people are talking about the things they “silently judge” other people for. Here are the highlights:
1. Littering. Or putting their dog’s waste in a bag, and then leaving THAT somewhere. Which makes you wonder why they even bagged it to begin with.
2. When people leave an empty cup or other trash on a shelf in a store . . . or when people leave their trash on the table at fast food places.
3. When people poke fun of other people’s appearance or clothes.
4. Leaving the bathroom without washing their hands.
5. Parents who swear at their kids in public.
6. Being nasty to service workers.
7. One person said, “When people hype themselves up too much. Saying things like, ‘That wouldn’t fly with me,’ or ‘everyone knows not to mess with me,’ or, ‘I’ll have your back until you cross me.’ Like, bro, this isn’t a movie, relax.”
8. And another said, “People who are just super judge-y . . . they always have something negative to say about someone.”
((PHOTO CREDIT: CANVA PRO))