We’re thinking the “cat mom” demographic might have something to do with this . . .
Mother’s Day is May 9th. And a new survey found 1 in 10 women who DON’T have kids have bought THEMSELVES a Mother’s Day gift before. Here are five more stats from the survey . . .
1. Overall, 54% of women have bought themselves a Mother’s Day gift. That includes around 40% of moms and 10% of non-moms.
2. 68% of women have bought themselves a gift for some sort of holiday or special occasion. The top ones are birthdays, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day.
3. 47% have bought a gift for someone else to give BACK to them.
4. 59% of women think they’re the most thoughtful gift-giver in their family.
5. The top five gifts women give themselves are: Cosmetics . . . clothes . . . skincare products . . . food . . . and jewelry.
The survey also found the average woman has been disappointed with 42% of the gifts she’s gotten in her life.