1. While the Large Hadron Collider was trying to simulate the Big Bang, it had to be temporarily shut down after a bird flew by and dropped a piece of a baguette into it.
2. Marvin Gardens on the Monopoly board has always been misspelled. The actual neighborhood in New Jersey is spelled M-A-R-V-E-N, but in Monopoly it’s M-A-R-V-I-N. Parker Brothers apologized for the mistake in 1995.
3. The longest movie ever to get a wide release is . . . “Gone with the Wind”. The theatrical version was three hours and 46 minutes. Any longer movie that’s come out since has been clipped down for theaters.
4. The Hangzhou Zhang Xiaoquan Company in China has been manufacturing scissors since 1663.
5. Female armadillos always give birth to identical quadruplets.