From artists and honorees to streaming platforms and times, here’s everything a country music fan needs to know about Ty Herndon’s 5th Concert for Love and Acceptance.
- Date: June 30
- Time: 6 p.m. CT
- Streaming Platform: CMT’s Facebook & YouTube
- Hosts: Ty Herndon, Kristin Chenoweth & Cody Alan
- Performers and Participants: Lauren Alaina, Matt Bomer, Lewis Brice, Terri Clark, Everette, Shelly Fairchild, Billy Gilman, Dana Goldberg, Harper Grae, Mickey Guyton, Indigo Girls, Leslie Jordan, Wendy Moten, Jamie O’Neal, Jake Owen, Dennis Quaid, Brody Ray, Michael Ray, Kalie Shorr, Brandon Stansell, Tanya Tucker, Rita Wilson, Chely Wright and Brett Young
- Honorees: Shelly Fairchild, Harper Grae and Brandon Stansell will be honored as the Foundation For Love & Acceptance’s first LGBTQ Country Music Rising Stars.
- Red Carpet: 4:30 p.m. CT on Facebook with host Elaine Hendrix
- Red Carpet Participants: Cooper Alan, Matt Alber, Amy Armstrong, Edmund Bagnell, Jada Cato, Diana Degarmo, Everette, 4th + Main, Aliyah Good, Steve Grand, Melissa Greene, Noah Guthrie, Kree Harrison, Cameron Hawthorn, Erin Kinsey, Brett Kissel, Grant Landis, Crystal Lewis, Jeremy Lister, Dixie Longate, Michael Passons, Reverie Lane, Tori Scott, Victoria Shaw, Anne Steele, Layla Tucker, Alicia Witt and Ace Young
- Extra: Produced by Ty’s newly formed charitable foundation, The Foundation for Love & Acceptance, the concert will benefit GLAAD and ACM Lifting Lives. GLAAD and Ty created the first Concert for Love and Acceptance in 2015.
photos: Lauren Alaina by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com; Jake Owen & Mickey Guyton by TCD